Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus

This week is a little different than others. I want to let everyone know that Ikthoos will be at the Ichthus Music Festival this week. We will be giving out t-shirts and adding Members to Ikthoos.org. I don't want this blog to be a sales agent, so enough said about that. Here's a video about the Ichthus Music Festival. Ichthus video.

I invite you to watch this video and let us know your thoughts. Let's generate some great discussion about this very topic."Why I hate religion, but love Jesus"

Please share this article with those you know but copying and pasting this link to you social media sites www.ikthoos.blogspot.com


Now, on to the video...

Respectfully,
           
Founder & CEO
“Connecting the Christian Community!”

(650) 308-4667


No comments:

Post a Comment